One of the premier Mini Ratna companies of India, Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has recently advertised the recruitment for Senior Ship Draftsman Trainee Posts. There are 5 vacancies for Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical) and 4 Seats for Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical) in this notification.
Apart from being the Class 10th Pass, the candidate must a diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with at least 60% Marks and knowledge of CAD as well. The vacancies are distributed among various categories as per the caste quota. Candidates who qualify for the examination will undergo 2 years of training.
Once training is successfully completed, candidates might have a chance to join CSL for 1 year on a contractual basis. However, the stipend during the training period shall be paid to all the candidates who clear the primary examination of this recruitment. CSL Ship Draftsman Trainee Hall Ticket 2021 will be released online.
cochinshipyard.com Ship Draftsman Trainee Hall Ticket Download
|Recruiter||Cochin Shipyard Limited, India|
|Total Posts||11 Posts|
|Selection Method||Online Exam, Auto CAD Test, Diploma Marks|
|Training Period||02 Years|
|Exam Date||February 2021 (tentative)|
|CSL Hall Ticket release||Ten days prior to the exam date|
Cochin Shipyard – Selection Process
- The selection process includes 2 Phases: The First Phase is the objective type online exam with 50 Marks. The second phase is the Practical Test in AutoCAD for 30 Marks.
- In the First Phase, the online exam question paper consists of two parts – Part A comprises General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude and Part B is Discipline related.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, the online test might be organized at various centers in Kochi/Kerala.
- If two candidates score the same marks in the online test then the senior person gets preference.
- Then successful candidates will be called for Phase II in the ratio of 1:6 after the certificates check.
- Aspirants will be assigned to drawing an image in AutoCAD for phase II.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks in an online exam, skill test, and diploma.
The call letters won’t be sent via post at any point of the recruitment. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail, SMS, or the official Cochin Shipyard website about the release of the Ship Draftsman admit card. We suggest the candidates regularly visit the “Career” section at the CSL website www.cochinshipyard.com.
The official CSL advertisement doesn’t have any particular date or month mentioned for the examination. It’s expected that Cochin Shipyard Ltd might organize the Ship Draftsman Trainee Exam in February 2021 for the thousands of qualified applicants.