CGPSC State Services Exam 2021: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the various posts through Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2021. Interested eligible candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of CGPSC. The application submission will start on 01 December 2021 onwards. The last date of application submission for the CGPSC Civil Services Exam is 30 December 2021.
CGPSC is going to conduct a recruitment drive for 171 vacancies for conducting the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2021. According to the recruitment notification under Advt No: 09/2021 the commission will recruit candidates for various Administrative positions in various departments.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||State Administrative Service||15|
|2||State Police Service||30|
|3||Chhattisgarh State Finance Service||10|
|4||District Excise Officer||03|
|7||Asst Director/ District Women and Child Development Officer||03|
|8||District Fighter, Municipal Army||01|
|9||Assistant Director (CG State Audit / Finance)||03|
|10||Assistant Director Tribal & SC Development||11|
|11||Superintendent District Jail||01|
|12||Chief Executive Officer||01|
|13||Child Development Project Officer||08|
|14||CG Subordinate Account Service||12|
|15||Asst. Superintendent & Land Records||10|
|17||Excise Sub Inspector||05|
|19||Asst Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer||07|
|20||Assistant Prison Superintendent||17|
Candidates who are looking for this recruitment are advised to check the detailed notification for eligibility and other important information. We have provided brief details like educational qualification, age limit, fee structure and other important details in regards to CGPSC Civil Services Exam 2021 in this article.
CGPSC Civil Service Exam 2021 – Detailed Notification
|Exam Name||State Civil Service 2021|
|Recruiter Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Application starting date||01/12/2021|
- Applicant must possess a graduation degree from a recognized college or university in the state.
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years as on application submission date while the maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable according to the rules of the state government.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- The general (unreserved) category candidates are required to pay an application fee of 400₹ while the candidates from reserved categories have to pay a 300₹ application fee for CGPSC Civil Service Exam 2021.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 01 December 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 December 2021
- Last date to complete the application fee payment: 31 December 2021
How to apply online for CGPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
- Firstly, visit the official website of CGPSC.
- On the homepage, click on the latest notification and information.
- Find the link for State Civil Service Exam 2021.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.