CGPSC State Services Exam 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment to the various posts through Chhattisgarh State Service Exam 2022. Interested eligible candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of CGPSC. The application submission will start on 01 December 2022 onwards. The last date for application submission for the CGPSC SSE 2022 is 30 December 2022.
CGPSC is going to conduct a recruitment drive for 189 vacancies for conducting the Chhattisgarh State Service Exam-2022. According to the recruitment notification under Advt No: 09/2022 the commission will recruit candidates for various Administrative positions in various departments.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||State Administrative Service||15|
|2||State Financial Service Officer||04|
|4||District Excise Officer||02|
|5||Assistant Director / District Women and Child Development Officer||01|
|6||Assistant Director Chhattisgarh State Audit Finance Department||05|
|7||Asst Director/ District Women and Child Development Officer||03|
|8||Assistant Director Chhattisgarh State Audit Finance Department||05|
|10||State Tax Assistant Commissioner||07|
|11||Superintendent District Jail||03|
|13||Child Development Project Officer||09|
|14||Chhattisgarh Administrative Accounts Service Officer||26|
Candidates who are looking for this recruitment are advised to check the detailed notification for eligibility and other important information. We have provided brief details like educational qualification, age limit, fee structure and other important details in regard to CGPSC State Services Exam 2022 in this article.
CGPSC State Service Exam 2022 – Detailed Notification
|Exam Name||State Service Exam 2022|
|Recruiter Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Application starting date||01/12/2022|
- Applicant must possess a graduation degree from a recognized college or university in the state.
- Applicant’s minimum age must be 21 years as of the application submission date while the maximum age should be 28 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 January 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable according to the rules of the state government.
- Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- The general (unreserved) category candidates are required to pay an application fee of 400₹ while the candidates from reserved categories have to pay a 300₹ application fee for CGPSC State Service Exam 2022.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 01 December 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 December 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee payment: 30 December 2022
How to apply online for CGPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
- Firstly, visit the official website of CGPSC.
- On the homepage, click on the latest notification and information.
- Find the link for State Civil Service Exam 2022.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.