CGPSC SES Admit Card 2021/Chhattisgarh State Engineering Service Exam/CG Assistant Engineer Prelims Exam Date: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is going to conduct State Engineering Services Exam on 26th November 2021. The commission will recruit the Assistant Engineers in the Department of Water Resources under this exam. Admit cards will be released at least 15 days before the examination date.
Candidates will be able to download the CGPSC SES Admit Card for Assistant Engineer posts from the official website. The same can be downloaded by using the application registration number and password/date of birth. A direct link to download the same is shared below and will be activated as and when it is available officially.
CGPSC SES Admit Card 2021 – State Engineering Services Exam
|Recruitment Authority||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Applications Date||August 2021|
|Written Examination Date||26 November 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||15 days before the examination date|
Candidates who had applied for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Posts will be called for a written test on the basis of merit in the application forms. For this, the commission will issue the CG SES Admit Card which will be available soon on the official website.
CGPSC SES Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
For selection to the post of CG Assistant Engineer, a written examination will be conducted in the first phase and an interview in the second phase. There will be two papers in the written examination whose details are as follows:
- In the first examination, objective type questions will be asked in the context of general knowledge, general knowledge of Chhattisgarh and intelligence.
- The second examination will be related to Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, out of which the examination is to be taken on any one subject.
- There will be multiple-choice questions.
- The number of questions will be 150.
- Each question will be of 2 marks so that paper will be of 300 marks.
- Topic of the questions will be General Knowledge.
- Paper will be of 2:30 hours in duration.
- In Paper 2 questions will be on Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Questions will be multiple choice objective type in nature.
- There will be 150 questions carrying two marks each.
- The total marks will be 300.
- Time duration of the exam will be 02:30 hours.
CGPSC SES Admit Card Details – Assistant Engineer Call Letter
The CGPSC SES Call Letter will have details such as the Candidate’s name, category, date of birth, photograph, name of post etc. Also, there will be the examination centre name and timing of the exam on the CG Assistant Engineer Admit Card. Aspirants must check the details printed on the admit card properly. If any error is found, contact the examination authority before the exam date.
Aspirants must carry a photo identity proof along with the CGPSC SES Admit Card print. A valid identity card may be among aadhar card, driving license, pan card, voters id card, passport etc.
How to download CGPSC SES Admit Card 2021 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Find the link for State Engineering Services Exam 2021.
- Click on the link and fill in the application registration details.
- Verify the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card on the device screen.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.