Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) will conduct a written exam for the post of Training Officer. The exam will be conducted to fill a total of 366 Fresh vacancies of training officers in the Technical Education Department of the state. These posts will include Electrician, Carpenter, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic Diesel, Welder, Mechanic Motor Vehicle etc. As mentioned in the detailed notification of CGPEB Training Officer Recruitment, only the written exam will be the base for the selection. Thus, the candidates are having a great opportunity of a one-day exam and they can fetch the selection.
Before appearing in the examination hall the candidates need to download the CG Training Officer Exam Admit Card. The admit card will be made available on the official portal at least 7 days before the exam. The candidates have to fill up the registration number and date of birth in the relevant link to download the same. A direct link to access the admit card will be provided on this webpage.
CG Vyapam Training Officer Admit Card 2023
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) known as Vyapam|
|Exam||CGPEB Training Officer Exam 2023|
|Department Name||Chhattisgarh Technical Education Department|
|No. of posts||366|
|Exam Date||To be released soon|
|Admit Card release date||To be released soon|
|Article Category||Admit card|
The Chhattisgarh Training Officer Recruitment notification was issued on 06 May 2023 on the official website of CG Vyapam. The commencement of the application submission commenced on 08 May and completed on 31 May 2023. An official exam date has not yet been released by the examination authority. But it is estimated that the examination may take place in the month of August. Until the written examination date and admit card is released the candidates can go through the examination process, examination pattern and other details mentioned in this article.
Selection Process for the CGPEB Training Officer
The selection of the candidates for CGPEB Training Officer will be based on the written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the score gained by the candidate in the written examination. After this, a document verification stage will take place.
Exam Pattern for CGPEB Training Officer Exam 2023
- The exam will be in an Objective Type format.
- There will be 2 sections in the paper.
- There will be 100 questions in total.
- 75 questions will be asked from the concerned Trade Discipline and 25 questions from the General Aptitude section.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks will also be there.
- The time duration will be of 120 minutes
|S. No.||Subjects||Questions/ Marks|
|1||Trade Related Questions||75|
|2||Reasoning, GK, Maths, Science, Computer, English etc.||25|
How to download the CGPEB Training Officer Admit Card?
Eligible candidates can get the admit cards from the official website of the CGPEB. The procedure to download the admit card is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam.
- Now go through the notice board section.
- Click on the ITI Training Officer Admit Card link.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the details and click on the submit key.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe.