CG Vyapam Assistant Admit Card 2021, Assistant Grade 3 & Data Entry Operator Admit Card 2021 (AGDO): Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, CG Vyapam Board is going to conduct the first phase written examination for Assistant Grade-3, Data Entry Operator posts on 19 December 2021 (tentatively). The exam will be organized at the 16 major district headquarters of the state. The Vyapam Board will release the CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3, DEO Admit Card 2021 on the official website at least one week before the exam date.
The eligible candidates will be able to download their respective post admit card from the official website by using the application registration number and password/date of birth. The CG Assistant, DEO Admit Card download link will be activated on the website from 10 December 2021 onwards.
The CG Vyapam Board has announced the recruitment for Assistant Grade-3, Data Entry Operator posts in various departments in November 2021. Eligible and desirous candidates were able to submit the online application for the respective posts from 10 November to 02 December 2021.
CG Vyapam Assistant Grade 3, DEO Admit Card 2021
|Name of Recruitment Authority||CG Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Gr-3, Data Entry Operator|
|Application Date||November 2021|
|Written Examination Date||19 December 2021|
|Admit Cards Availability||10 December 2021|
A huge number of candidates have applied for the respective posts within the given time. Also, the candidates were able to make a correction in the application form from 03 to 05 December 2021. Now, these candidates are looking for a written exam which is scheduled to be held on 19/12/2021.
CG Vyapam Assistant Grade-3, DEO Paper Pattern – Examination Scheme
- An OMR based exam will be conducted for filling up Asstt Gr-3, DEO posts.
- In the exam, there will be multiple-choice objective type questions.
- The exam will have 150 MCQs having four options.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrongly attempted answer.
- Time duration of the written test will be 3 hours 15 minutes.
CG Vyapam Asstt Gr-3, DEO Admit Card Details – Instructions
CG Vyapam Assistant Gr-3 Admit Card will be released in online mode. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website using the application registration number and date of birth. There is no provision to send the admit cards to the candidates at their registered postal address.
The admit card will comprise essential details like the candidate’s name, photograph, registration number, post name, allotted roll number and examination date and time. Candidates must check the details on the admit card properly. If there is an error, contact the examination authority before the exam date.
In addition, candidates must carry a photo identity proof having a clear photograph along with the CG Vyapam Asstt Gr-3 Admit Card. A valid pho identity proof may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Pan Card, Bank Passbook etc.
How to download CG Vyapam Assistant / DEO Admit Card 2021 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of CG Vyapam Board.
- Then, click on the link for Assistant Gr-3, DEO Admit Card 2021.
- A direct link to access the same is given below.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth/password.
- Verify the filled in details and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card on your device screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further reference.