Download MSI Admit Card 2021/ CG PEB Mandi Sub Inspector and Mandi Inspector Admit Card 2021. CB Vyapam Mandi Board Inspector Exam Date Announced:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, also known as Vyapam Board has announced the examination schedule for the Mandi SI and Mandi Inspector Exam. The examination will be conducted on 28 November 2021 in 8 District centres in the state. Earlier the exam was supposed to be conducted in April but could not be conducted caused by the Covid19.
The selection of the candidates will be decided based on their performance in the written test. The schedule has been announced by the board and all the preparations have been completed so far.
CG PEB Mandi SI, Inspector Examination Details
The recruitment test for the MSI exam will be conducted from 10.00 AM to 1.15 PM. The question paper will be divided into two parts. Part A will consist of questions from Hindi, English, Mathematics while part 2 shall have questions from GK and other portions of the study.
- The Question Paper shall carry 150 Questions.
- Each Correct answer will carry 1 Mark.
- Candidates shall have 3 hours to complete the examination.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- The Question Paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
The candidates do need to download the MIS21 Admit Card online from the provided link. It is advisable to download and print the admit card on a4 Size paper. The candidates must not wait for the hard copy of the admit card as the PEB board won’t send such copies by post.
The candidates are advised to check the online printed admit card properly. If they find any discrepancies in the admit card, they can reach to officials to rectify such errors.
How to Download CG Mandi SI Admit Card 2021
To download the CG PEB MSI Admit Card, the candidates use the links and guide written below.
- First, visit the official website of CG Vyapam Board. The link is added below.
- Then, click the Admit Card button on the homepage.
- There, you can see admit Card for the Mandi Inspector and Sub Inspector Exam.
- Click the same link, enter your application details and click submit.
- In the next step, take a print of the admit card.