Chhattisgarh GDS Jobs Notification 2021 for 1137 Vacancies – CG Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Application Form Online at appost.in/gdsonline India Post website.
Department of Post, India has invited the online applications for the 1137 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks, Branch Post Master, ABPM, etc. Under Cycle-III drive, these Class 10th based Govt Jobs have been notified in Chhattisgarh Postal Circle. After checking the eligibility criteria, eligible and interested youth can complete the registration part between 08th March to 7th April 2021 on the official website.
- UR: 464 posts
- EWS: 124 posts
- OBC: 29 posts
- PWD-A: 12 posts
- PWD-B: 11 posts
- PWD-C: 11 posts
- PWD-DE: 11 posts
- SC: 149 posts
- ST: 326 posts
All the important details regarding the Chattisgarh Circle GDS Bharti have been covered on this page. For more details, you may refer to the official notification released by the Post Office department. The direct download link for the official Chhattisgarh GDS 2021 Notification is also provided ahead.
The step-by-step details on “How to Apply the form” have also been given along with the important key points of this recruitment. Just go through the whole article and in case of any doubt, make use of the comment form of our website to get help with the Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment procedure.
As long as the qualification is fulfilled, you can apply for multiple posts. In the case of more than one post, the job will be offered in the order of preference opted by the applicant, and the candidature for the rest of the vacancies shall be automatically rejected.
Read Also: AP Postal Results 2021
|Chhattisgarh Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Notice|
|Department||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle|
|Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacant Posts||1137|
|Official GDS Portal||appost.in/gdsonline|
|Online Registration initiated||08 March 2021|
|Application Form last date||07 April 2021|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 40 years|
|Relaxation in Age||
|Given the job profile, you must also have knowledge of cycling.|
Candidates can find the category-wise vacancies, available Head Post Offices, Circle Name, and Official Languages for Chhattisgarh Circle in the official Gramin Dak Sevak job notification.
- A final merit list of the aspirants will be created based on certificates uploaded by you at the time of application.
- No extra weightage shall be allotted in the case of candidates having higher qualifications.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks in Class 10th, preference will be provided to the older candidate.
How to Apply online for Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs?
- Click the link to open the official portal indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click the “registration” link from the middle of the GDS website.
- Enter the necessary information like Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Residential State, etc., to obtain a registration number.
- Register yourself with a valid phone number and email address and keep actively using them till the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS Male have to pay ₹100/- through online mode using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through Head Post Office.
- After this, Candidates need to upload the documents & certificates as per the required dimensions.
- Once the application form is completed, verify the details and with submitting take the printout of the registration.
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Contact Number – 0771-2234591
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2021: Apply Online
- Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF: Download Here
For any help or query, you can use the comment form and stay connected with APSSB.in Team to get the latest CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment information.