The Chhattisgarh Forest Department (CG Forest) is going to fulfil the 291 vacant posts of forest guard. The department has published the CG Forest Recruitment Notification in December 2021. The online application form will be commenced on 12 December 2021. The last date to submit the CG Forest Online Application Form is 31 December 2021.
Eligible aspirants have to register themselves on the official website of the Chhattisgarh Forest Department. Total 291 vacant posts of forest guards are to be filled under this job drive. In order to apply for the posts, candidates have to pay Rs.350 /Rs.250 as the registration fee.
CG Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 – Check Official Notification
|Job Provider||Chhattisgarh Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Online Application Form Date||12 December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2021|
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class from a recognized school board with any stream.
- As of 1 January 2022, the age of the applicant must be 18 years to 40 years.
- Upper age relaxation is also provided to the reserved category as per the Chhattisgarh Govt. norms.
- Aspirants belonging to the General/OBC category have to pay Rs.350/- as the registration fee.
- Aspirants belonging to the reserved category have to pay Rs.250/- as the registration fee.
- The application fee can be paid online by using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
How to Apply for CG Forest Guard 2021
- Visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Forest Department.
- Find the link for the Online Registration.
- Enter the right details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Verify all the details before submitting.
- Pay the application fee using net banking or other given modes.
- Take a printout for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Forest Guard Recruitment Notification – Download
- CG ForestGuard Online Application Form – Apply Here (link to be added)