Central Railway Apprentice Form 2022 – RRC CR Online Application Form – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for the candidates who are willing to do an apprenticeship under the RRC. Eligible aspirants can use the official website in order to submit the online application form for the RRC Apprentice 2022.
The Online Registration for RRC Apprentice commenced on 17 January and the last date to submit the online application form is 16 February 2022. Once the registration process is completed the recruitment authority will publish the merit list of the selected candidates on the basis of marks obtained in matriculation and ITI marks in the particular trade.
Central Railway Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022
|Job Provider||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Name of Posts||Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Machinist, etc|
|Online Application Form Started||January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February 2022|
- The applicant must have passed 10th or equivalent from a recognized school education board.
- The candidate must possess a national trade certificate in that particular trade.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 15 and the upper age limit is 24 years.
- Age relaxation is also provided to the aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
Once the registration process is completed then the Central Railway Recruitment Cell will release a merit list based on the marks obtained in matriculation and ITI Marks.
All the candidates have to pay ₹100/- as the registration fee. In the official notification, it is clearly mentioned that the application fee is non-refundable.
- Recruitment Notification Released – 14 January 2022
- Online Registration Started – 17 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 16 February 2022
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
Here we have mentioned some simple steps by following one easily apply for RRC Apprentice. If you still have any questions in your mind regarding the recruitment, you can ask directly via the comment section added below.
- Open your browser and visit the official website.
- Then click on the RRC CR Registration link.
- Enter user id and password.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload required documents.
- Verify the detail before paying the application fee.
- Then click on submit button.