CBSE 10th, 12th Admit Card 2021 at cbse.gov.in website. Improvement Exams for Regular and Private students starting August 25.
CBSE has issued admit cards for improvement examinations of Class 10th and Class 12th private and regular candidates on the official website cbse.gov.in. The exams will commence from August 25, 2021, onwards.
The Central Board of Secondary Education has provided the CBSE admit card 2021 for offline or improvement examinations of private and regular students.
- Regular students will have to contact their respective schools for CBSE 10th, 12th Admit Card 2021.
- Private students can download the CBSE admit card by visiting the official website.
You can get more information about board exams and CBSE Roll Numbers for Class 10th and Class 12th by visiting the official website cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Private and Regular Candidates can search the roll number/hall ticket through the student’s name, application number, or previous year’s roll number on the direct link provided by the APSSB.in team.
How to download CBSE Admit Card for Improvement Exams 2021?
- Visit the official website of the central board of secondary education www.cbse.gov.in.
- Click the “New Website” option from there.
- On the new page, scroll down to the Private Student (व्यक्तिगत परीक्षार्थी) option and click it.
- Click the Continue button on the next page.
- Tap the ‘Admit Card’ button shown on the final page
- Enter the necessary credentials such as the previous year roll number, application number or candidate name.
- Finally, click the “proceed” link to download the CBSE 2021 admit card.
- For future reference, take a printout of CBSE Private and Regular Candidates Admit Card 2021.
CBSE Improvement Exams is scheduled to start from 25th August 2021 and will end on 15th September 2021. CBSE Class 10th, Class 12th Improvement Examination will be conducted offline with strict compliance with Covid 19 protocol for both regular and private students.
Earlier this year, both the 10th and 12th examinations of the CBSE Board were cancelled due to the Covid 19 epidemic. The results were declared on the basis of internal assessment policy.