CASB Airmen Selection 2021 Details/ Indian Air Force Group X, Group Y Admit Card for Online Exam, Airmen Selection Admit Card intake 01/2022 Online Exam for Group X, Group Y and Roll Number/ Exam Centre Status.
Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) is going to conduct the online examination for Airmen intake 01/2022 in Group X and Group Y. The exam is scheduled to take place from 18 April to 22 April 2021 at various exam centres across the nation.
Announcement for Indian Airforce Airmen intake 01/2022 was made in January 2021. Every year, CASB conducts the intake twice for both group X, and Group Y. Intake 1/2022 will be completed by the end of the Year 2021 and newly selected Airmen will join the Training in due time.
In the first phase of the intake, the online application process has been completed as of now. The CASB now going to allot Indian Airforce Group X, Group Y admit Card for intake 1 online examination.
Note: Candidates’ Roll Number and Exam centres will be allotted at least 10 days before the exam. Admit Card will be available only 3 days before the online exam.
CASB Airmen Selection in Indian Airforce – Intake Details
Airmen Selection by CASB is a long process and gets completed in 3 different phases. We will talk about everything in details so our readers can understand what actually it takes to become an Airman in Indian Air Force.
Phase I – Online Examination
In the very first phase, enrolled candidates take part in the Online examination at the designated centres prepared by the CASB. The online test is an objective type test and questions are in Hindi and English except for English Language Paper. Papers for both Group X and Y are different from each other.
Group X Paper Pattern: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise English, Physics and Mathematics as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
Group Y Paper Pattern: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise English as per the 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ paper Pattern: Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase II – Exam and Physical Test
The shortlisted candidates of Phase 1 then appear for Phase II. Phase II consists of multiple events like written test, document verification, Adaptability Test I, Adaptability Test II.
Verification Of Eligibility
In this event, the candidates need to produce the required documents in original and photocopy while appearing for the written test. We are writing the list of required documents here.
- Colour print-out of admit card for phase – II.
- Colour print-out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ballpoint pen for writing.
- Eight copies of unattested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), a certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase – II of the examination.
- For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and four self-attested photocopies of discharge certificate (as issued from Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Government Organisation).
- Original Phase – I admit card used during Phase – I test sustaining Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable)
Only the candidates whose documents satisfy the eligibility criteria will get a chance to appear for the further stages.
Physical Fitness Test
In Physical Fitness Test, candidates will take part in a 1.6 KM Run to be completed within 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Candidates who get declared qualified in the physical test will then take part in the Two-Phased Adaptability Test.
Phase 3 Medical Exam
Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with a medical appointment letter at respective ASCs. The test will contain the following body tests
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Biochemistry :-(i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT—Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X-Ray chest (PA view) (e) ECG (R) (f) Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
- Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer
Indian Air Force Group X, Group Y Admit Card download
Candidates enrolled for the Group X, Group Y intake by CASB Airmen Selection will get their Indian Air Force Admit Card or Airmen Selection Admit Card multiple times. CASB board uses to send the Admit Card by email. If somehow, candidates do not receive an email of the Admit Card, they download the same by logging into the registration Portal.
CASB Airmen Admit Card will be released only 3-4 days prior to the exam schedule. Although Roll Numbers, Exam Date, And Exam Centres will be allotted at least 10 days prior to the exam schedule.
Candidates can check their Exam Date and Exam Centre by logging into intake 1/2022 Registration Panel.
To Download Airmen Selection Admit Card for group X, and Group Y Trade Exam, the candidates need to login into the official portal. A Detailed Guide on how to Download Indian Air Force Admit Card or Airmen Selection intake Admit Card is written Below.
How to Download CASB Airmen Group X, Group Y Admit Card?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To download Airmen Group X, Group Y Admit Card for Indian Air Force Exam, follow the steps written here.
- Opening the official Website in Web Browser.
Open the official website in web browser of your phone or Computer. Official Website is https://airmenselection.cdac.in/.
- Click Section Named Candidate and Select intake 01/2022
When you click the CANDIDATE Section, you will see intake 01/2022 Login. Click that link to open the login page.
- Enter Login Details
Enter your registered email id with the portal and password. Enter Security Code displayed on the screen and click the Sign in Button.
- Download Admit Card
Your Admit Card will displayed when you are logged in just added to all sections available there. Click Admit Card and take a print out.
- CASB Official Website – Click Here
- Admit Card Download Login – Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions Related to CASB Admit Card
Admit Card will be emailed 3 days before the exam.
Candidates can check Exam Centres and Roll Number at least 10 Days prior to the exam.
Yes, you can download admit card by logging in to intake area 3 days before the exam.
Phase 1 exam will be conducted online.
No, such requests will not entertained.