BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 / Bihar CGL 3 Application Form / Bihar CGL Application Form for 2187 Vacancies
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification to fill vacancies of graduate-level posts in various departments and offices. Under this, 2187 different posts are to be filled, whose details are as follows:
- Secretariat Assistant: 1360
- Planning Assistant: 125
- Malaria Inspector: 74
- Data Entry Operator Grade C: 2
- Auditor: 626
For Category-wise vacancy distribution, kindly refer to the official notification added below.
Under the BSSC CGL job notification 2022, the application form link and payment of the examination fee shall be available online on the official website of BSSC bssc.bihar.gov.in from 11 April 2022. Candidates must note that the last date to apply for their desired post is 17th May 2022.
In this article, we have provided a short description of eligibility for various vacancies under BSSC CGL Notification 2022. Also, a link to download the detailed notification is available in the below section. Aspirants who are looking to apply for Bihar CGL 3 Jobs should check the detailed notification properly before applying for these posts.
Bihar BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Recruitment Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||2187|
|Application Date||11 April to 25 May 2022|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
Applicants must hold a Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university or institution. Candidates are advised to check the detailed notification for post wise educational details.
Applicants’ minimum age must be 21 years while the upper age limit for BSSC CGL 3 Vacancies is 42 years. Age will be calculated as of 01 August 2021. Age relaxation to the eligible categories is applicable as per the state government rules.
The selection process comprises of Preliminary examination and the Main examination. The preliminary examination comprises objective type questions. Counselling/Document verification will be conducted in the final stage.
Applicants from unreserved/BC/EBC categories and candidates out of Bihar are required to pay the fee of ₹540/-, whereas ₹135/- is applicable to SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
- Starting date of online application registration – 11 April 2022
- Last date to complete the online application submission – 25 May 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 25 May 2022
Required steps to apply online for Bihar CGL Recruitment 2022
- First of all, open the official website i.e. bssc.bihar.gov.in
- Check the Latest Information section.
- Then, click on the relevant link to CGL Recruitment notification 2022.
- Go through the Application Link available there.
- Fill in the required application registration details.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and print the same for future use.
|Official Website of BSSC||bssc.bihar.gov.in|
|BSSC CGL 3 Details Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|