Download Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card 2023 from bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check 40506 Head Teacher Written Exam Date (New)
Bihar Public Service Commission had notified about 40506 vacancies to fill the vacant posts of Head Teachers in the education department. The selection of the candidates for the Head Teachers will be done on the basis of the written test. The schedule for the Written exam is likely to be announced soon.
The examination for Head Teacher in Primary Schools scheduled to be conducted on 22 December 2022 has been postponed due to unavoidable reasons. The examination date will be announced afresh.
The candidates will need to download and take a printout of the Admit Card as the commission is not likely to send the same by post. Thus the candidates will be using the link provided by the commission to download the Head Teacher Admit Card 2022 for the written test.
BPSC Head Teacher Written Exam Overview
|Name of Exam||Head Teacher|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Schedule||22 December (Postponed – Check Notice)|
As we have talked about earlier, there will be a screening test for the selection of candidates. It is in compulsion for all the candidates to participate in the exam whether they have passed the TET exam or not.
The candidates who have not passed the TET exam conducted by the BSEB will need to pass the exam if they are selected to join as Head Teachers in the state.
Let’s have a look at the examination pattern the BPSC is going to conduct.
- The Examination will be an Objective Type exam that will MCQ-based questions.
- The question paper will carry 150 Questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There will be a negative marking scheme of 1/4 marks in the evaluation.
- Candidates will get 02 hours to complete the paper.
There will two parts to the paper. Part 1 will have 75 questions based on general studies while in the second part, 75 questions from D.El.Ed.
BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card Details
As we have mentioned that the commission will not send any hard copy of the admit card by post to the postal address of the candidates, they need to log in and download BPSC head teacher exam admit card online.
They can use the application credentials that were generated while submitting the online applications.
It is advisable for candidates that they must bring this online printed admit card and an ID card while appearing for the examination. Without any of these, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination.
How to Download BPSC Head Teacher Admit Card?
To download the Head Teacher Admit card, our experts have provided the links and guide in step-wise format here. We expect that the candidates won’t mind following these steps and get their admit cards downloaded easily.
- First, open the Online application portal of BPSC (a Link is added at the bottom).
- Enter username, password, and text displayed in the image.
- Click Log in Button in an orange-coloured box.
- Once logged in, go to the concerned post Application area.
- Then click admit card download link.
- You can take a printout of the admit card now.