Bihar BPSC 67th CCE Notification 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the 67th Combined Competitive Examination for various posts in different departments of the state. A notification has been rolled out according to which applications are invited for various posts in Administrative Services, Rural Development Authority, Municipal Authority and other departments.
BPSC 67th Prelims Exam 2021 registration began on September 30, 2021. Candidates who want to apply for the exam can apply online through the official site of BPSC on bpsc.bih.nic.in. The BPSC 67th Combined Competitive Exam will be organized for filling up a total of 555 Vacancies. The last date for registration for Combined Competitive Exam is 05 November 2021.
|Post Name||Men||Women||Total Vacancies|
|Bihar Administrative Service||57||31||88|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||14||07||21|
|Inferior Electoral Officer||03||01||04|
|Bihar Education Service||09||03||12|
|Planning Authority/District Planning Authority||02||00||02|
|District Audit Authority Cooperation Committees and Equivalents||02||03||05|
|Assistant Director Social Security||08||04||12|
|Assistant Director Child Protection Services||04||00||04|
|Assistant Planning Officer/Assistant Director||36||16||52|
|Rural Development Authority||90||43||133|
|Municipal Executive Authority||73||37||110|
|Revenue Officer & Equivalent||27||09||36|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer||13||05||18|
BPSC 67th CCE Notification Details 2021 – Combined Competitive Exam
|Exam Name||67th Combined Competitive Exam|
|Exam Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Online application submission started from||September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for BPSC CCE 67th Exam||November 5, 2021|
Applicants for Bihar 67th CCE should have at least a Graduation pass. For various posts, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from the recognized university of the state.
For applying BPSC 67th CCE Examination, the applicant’s minimum age must be 22 years while the maximum age of general category candidates should be 37 years and reserved candidates’ age must not be more than 42 years.
The General (unreserved) category candidates are required to pay 600₹ and reserved category candidates have to pay 150₹ as an application fee for BPSC 67th CCE Examination 2021.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/Documents Verification
- Date of Advertisement – 24 September 2021
- Online application submission started from – 30 September 2021
- Last Date to submit an online application – 05 November 2021
- First phase Preliminary Test Date – 12 December 2021 (tentative)
How to apply online for BPSC CCE Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of BPSC using the below link.
- On the homepage, click on the 67th CCE Notification 2021.
- Download the notification to check the eligibility.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link available on this webpage.
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Make a payment of the application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the online application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.