Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2021 at bpsc.bih.nic.in website – Check Bihar Child Development Project Officer Exam Date 2021 Notice – Latest News.
Bihar Public Service Commission had advertised the recruitment for 55 posts of Child Development Project Officer in the state. Although the number of advertised vacancies is less still, a big chunk of unemployed youth has applied for the CDPO post in Bihar.
- Written Test (Preliminary) – Exam Notice
- Mains Examination
bpsc.bih.nic.in CDPO Exam Date/Admit Card download 2021
|Recruiter||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Job||Child Development Project Officer|
|Selection Process||Prelim Exam, Mains, Interview|
|CDPO Exam Date||31st October 2021|
|Bihar CDPO Admit Card release||2 weeks before the cdpo exam date|
Once the commission has processed the received applications, a list of the eligible and ineligible candidates will be notified through the official website. A formal BPSC CDPO Exam Notice is also available at the same time at the same portal.
The BPSC Admit Card for CDPO Exam 2021 will be available in the online mode only. If your application form has been accepted, you will be able to download the Bihar CDPO admit card using the registration number and other relevant details.
3,272 candidates to compete for one post of CDPO in Bihar
The application was sought from Bihar public service commission. The process of applying ended on April 1. In fact, there will be competition among 3,272 candidates for 1 post. However, the number of candidates present at the exam is usually 60-70% compared to the total applicants.
Ten times the number of aspirants who qualify in the elementary examination will be included in the main examination. Unemployment is also a major reason for more applications. Applications for even the fewer posts in the state come in thousands, even lakhs.
How to download BPSC CDPO 2021 Admit Card?
- Open the official Bihar PSC website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Find the link for the “CDPO admit card” from the list. Also, the CDPO Exam Schedule (program) will be available on the same page.
- Once you have opened the link for the call letter, enter the required details such as the registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Submit these details and your BPSC CDPO admit card shall be shown along with the details on it such as Exam Centre, Exam Timing, Personal Profile details, and BPSC CDPO Exam Date, etc.
- Take a printout of your call letter on A4 Sized paper and don’t forget to bring it along with you on the exam day.