BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021 Bihar Clerk Prelims Exam Date at bpsc.bih.nic.in: Bihar Public Service Commission is expected to conduct the Preliminary Exam for Lower Division Clerk posts in September 2021. Hence, the examination schedule for various stages of recruitment is not released by the officials yet. Here we will discuss the Bihar clerk exam, BPSC LDC Admit Card release and other important updates.
The Public Service Commission of Bihar has released recruitment of Lower Division Clerks on 24 vacancies. The notification with Advt No: 04/2021 has been published on the official website in March 2021. Online applications submission is held from 19 March to 16 April 2021.
BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021: Lower Division Clerk Exam Schedule
|Exam Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Prelims Exam|
|Examination Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Application Submission||March-April 2021|
|Date of Prelims Examination||to be released|
|BPSC LDC Admit Card release date||one week before the exam date|
The candidates who have applied for these posts will be able to download the BPSC Admit Card 2021 from the website by putting the application registration number and password in the relevant link.
BPSC LDC Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern and Details
Here are some Key Points of the Bihar BPSC LDC Clerk Prelims Exam:
- BPSC LDC Preliminary Test will have objective type questions.
- There will be three parts to the questions paper.
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked on various subjects/topics.
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- Time duration of the test will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
|General Science & Mathematics||50||200|
|Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability||50||200|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website for BPSC LDC Syllabus, Main Examination Details and other useful information.
BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021 – Information
The BPSC LDC Clerk Admit Card 2021 will be released about one week before the announced written exam date. It will be available on the official website and candidates will be able to get it by using application registration details.
The admit card will comprise details as the candidate’s name, registration number, photograph etc. Also, the venue, date and time of the examination/test along with the Roll Number will be intimated through BPSC LDC Call Letters.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and the signature shown on the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately contact the helpline for necessary correction.
Candidates are required to keep with them at least one identity proof (Photo-Identity Card viz U.I.D., Identity-card issued by Govt., Voter I.D. Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Bank’s Passbook copy with photograph thereon) and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination at the centre.
How to download BPSC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Admit Card 2021
- First of all, visit the official website of BPSC.
- On the homepage, check the latest notifications.
- Find the link for Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2021.
- On the next page, fill in the required information correctly.
- Check the filled details and submit.
- Then, check your respective admit card.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- BPSC LDC Admit Card 2021 – Download Here (to be updated)