Bihar LRC/ DLRS Amin Recruitment 2023. Vacancy Notification Released for Bihar Specialist Survey Clerk, Survey Amin, and Other posts, Apply at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Check Vacancies Details, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process.
Department of Revenue and Land Reforms (DLRS) has released a recruitment notification for various posts such as Specialist Survey Clerk, Amin, Specialist Survey Kannoongo, & Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office.
This time the board has come up with a huge number of vacancies that are 10,101 vacancies. Check the detailed advertisement notification advt. no.02/2023 by using the link provided below.
Candidates who are interested in this post can fill for Bihar AMIN Recruitment from 13 April to 12 May 2023. Candidates will also be given extra time for the correction in case they commit any mistake in their Application Forms. All the candidates should check their eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for this recruitment.
Details for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023
|Name of organization||Directorate of Land Records & Survey|
|Name of Post||Specialist Survey Clerk, Amin, Specialist Survey Kannoongo & Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office|
|No. of Vacancies||02/2023|
|Total no. of posts||10,101|
|Posts Name||No. of posts|
|Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office||355|
|Specialist Survey Kannoongo||758|
|Specialist Survey Amin||8244|
|Specialist Survey Clerk||744|
- Starting date – 13-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply – 12-05-2023
- Last Date of Challan – 10 to 12-05-2023
- Date of Correction – 18 to 20-05-2023
Candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy should check their eligibility criteria prescribed by the officials, otherwise, their application form shall be rejected. According to the official website, a general education qualification is that a candidate must possess a Degree/ Diploma in a Relevant Discipline from any recognized university by the government of India.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 21 years
- Maximum Age For UR (female)/ BC/ OBC (Male & Female) – 40 years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female) – 42 years
The application fee for this recruitment will be paid through online mode by using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking. The category-wise application fee is as follows.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Female||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 400/-|
How to apply for Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply for Bihar LRC/ LRS Recruitment through online mode only, for that, we have mentioned a detailed procedure below.
- Go to the official website of BCECEB.
- Click on the “Online Portal of Revenue and Land Reforms Deptt, Govt. of Bihar (Directorate of Land Records & Survey)”
- Download and check the detailed notification first.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill in all your details carefully.
- Upload required documents like scanned photos, signs, academics etc.
- Make the payment.
- Now, take the printout of your form.
|Official Website Link||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Bihar AMIN Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|