Bihar ITI CAT 2022 Notification Released. Check Bihar ITI Admission Exam Online Application Form Link bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the notification for the ITI-CAT 2022. The Online applications for the ITI-CAT have been started on 05 April and the students can submit their forms by 02 May.
To get admission in the ITI courses offered by the Technical Education Board in Bihar, students need to participate in the entrance exam which is scheduled to take place on 29 May 2022.
Bihar ITI Entrance Test Application Form Overview
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based|
|Exam Name||ITI_CAT 2022|
To apply for the ITI CAT 2022, students are advised to read the detailed notification and follow the instructions properly.
A student willing to appear in the admission test must have passed or appeared in Class 10 Exams from the state education board of Bihar.
- For Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Mechanic Tractor – Minimum 17 Years
- All Others – Minimum 14 Years
- General Category – 700 Rs
- PWD – 400 Rs
- Reserved Categories – 100 Rs
|Online Application Start Date||05 April 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||02 May 2022|
|Application Fee Last Date||03 May 2022|
|Admit Card||17 May 2022|
|Exam Date||29 May 2022|
How to Apply Online for Bihar ITICAT 2022
To submit an online application for ITICAT 2022, the students can follow the steps provided here.
- First, the students will open the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Then open ITICAT 2022 Link and click apply online.
- Now, register yourself by clicking new registration.
- Sign In once registration is completed and provide all the personal information required in the form.
- Upload Photo and Signature. (Scanned Copies)
- Enter Educational Information in the proper form.
- Preview your application and remove any discrepancy.
- Pay the fee and submit the final form.
|Online Application form||Apply Here|