Bihar Deled Online Application Form 2022 BSEB D.El.Ed. Admission Form, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Exam Date, and Selection Process to be conducted by Bihar Education Board at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and secondary.biharboardonline.com.
The Bihar School Examination Board is responsible for administering the exam that proceeds to the granting of the Bihar Diploma in Elementary Education (commonly known as the Bihar Deled). The total time allotted for the test is two hours and thirty minutes.
To appear for this test, candidates must have passed their Senior Secondary Examination from any recognized Board or Institution. An entrance examination is required for consideration for admission to the Bihar Deled. The preliminary date for the beginning of the Bihar Deled Admission 2022 is set in June.
Beginning in the month of June 2022, applicants will be able to submit their registrations for the Bihar Deled course. The following phases make up the admissions procedure for Deled programs in the state of Bihar: Registering online, submitting an application form, attending a test, and receiving counselling are all required steps.
Over 338 different locations throughout the state of Bihar will host the entrance examination, which serves as a common test for students applying to state-level institutions and institutes. The outcome of this test is recognized by over 250 different educational institutions around the state for the admissions into D.El.Ed courses.
Bihar Deled Application Form Overview
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education (Deled)|
|Total Duration of Course||24 months or 02 Years|
|Test Authority||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
- Must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination from any board or institution that is recognized.
- Candidates must get a score that is at least equal to or greater than fifty per cent on their most recent test.
- The applicants who are applying under the SC/ST quota are required to have a minimum score of 45 per cent.
- The applicant has to be a resident of Bihar, as well as a citizen of India.
- To be eligible for consideration, applicants must be at least 17 years old. There will be no bar for upper age in Bihar DELED Online Application Form 2022.
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC – 900
- SC/ST – 700
This year’s D.EI.Ed exam will be administered by the Bihar Board of Education very shortly. The test will be administered in offline format, and it will be of the objective kind. On the official website, you can find all of the information you need on the test, including any additional specifics.
- There will be a total of 150 questions with multiple choice answers.
- The time allotted for the test is going to be two hours and thirty minutes.
- The test consists of 450 possible marks.
- There will be a mark deducted equal to one point for every question that is answered incorrectly.
- Maths, Hindi, Social Science, Science, General English, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, and General English will all be used to ask the question.
- There will be three marks available for each question.
- In all, there will be six different parts.
How to submit Bihar Deled Online Application Form 2022
- You need to make sure you have the following items before you apply: a scanned photo of yourself, copies of all the necessary documents, and information on applying online.
- Before you apply for the position online, you must first read the official announcement.
- To begin, go to the official website, which may be found at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Home page, click the link for “Bihar Board Online.”
- If this is your first time, you will need to click the “Register” button and fill out the whole form.
- If you have already registered, click the Login button, and then fill out the form completely.
- Upload all needed papers.
- Make sure you pay the application fee online.
- Print off the completed application form to have on hand for future reference and testing.