BCECE Board AMIN Admit Card August 2021 download at bceceboard.bihar.gov.in – Bihar AMIN Exam Date (REV/LRC/EFCC) Notice issued.
A total of 1767 posts will be filled up under this recruitment drive. It has 1121 seats for male candidates and 636 seats fixed for female candidates. Any candidate who applied for the examination can visit the official BCECE Board website and see the details of the AMIN exam.
- AMIN Exam Date Notice (Dept of Environment, Forest & Climate Change)
- AMIN (Revenue/Land Reforms) Exam Date Notice.
The application process for this vacancy started on 23rd December 2019. Candidates were given time till January 20, 2020, to apply the application form against the advertised Bihar ANIM vacancies.
BCECE Board Anim Admit Card/Exam Date Notice 2021
|Recruiter||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna|
|BCECE Board Amin (REV) Exam Date||10, 11th, 12th August 2021|
|BCECEB Amin (EFCC) Exam Date||12th August 2021|
|BCECE Board AMIN Admit Card 2021||to be released on July 31, 2021|
BCECE Bihar Amin Admit Card 2021 – Important Exam Instructions
- All eligible candidates are being informed about the exam instructions/amin admit card release through E-mail and SMS as well.
- The examination will be conducted in three shifts a day. It will be a computer-based online exam.
- Apart from the BCECEB Amin 2020 Admit Card, aspirants must bring the Self Declaration Form along with them.
- You have to download the Self Declaration Form using the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and take a printout of it.
- Fill up the declaration form, affix a passport size photo on it which should be the same as that you used in the registration form.
- Bring the self-declaration form to the exam centre to deposit it to the exam invigilator.
- Candidates without a valid form and AMIN Admit card will be denied entry to the exam centre.
|Official BCECEB Website||bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Bihar AMIN Admit Card (Dept of Revenue & Land Reforms)||Visit Here|
Admit Card Here
|BCECE Board AMIN Admit Card (Dept of Forest, Environment & Climate Change)||Visit Here|
Admit Card Here