Baroda UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Announced. Apply Online for 250 Posts of Apprentice at barodaupbank.in.
Baroda UP Gramin Bank has announced the engagement for the Apprentice in the state. A notification has been released the same and the online applications invitation is live now. The interested and eligible candidates can submit online applications for the Apprentice Posts in Baroda UP bank from 05 March. The online application submission will be concluded on 15 March 2022.
The link for the online applications has been placed on the official websites. the candidates have only 10 days to apply online for this recruitment being organised by the Gramin bank.
- Name of Bank – UP Baroda Gramin Bank
- Number of vacancies – 250
UP Baroda Gramin Bank Apprentice Engagement Vacancy Notification Details
|Recruitment Organisation||Baroda UP Gramin Bank|
|Name of Vacancy||Engagement of Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||250|
|Online Application Schedule||05 to 15 March 2022|
The selection of the candidates for the apprentice posts would be for 12 months only. The selected candidates will be provided with a remuneration of 9000/- per month.
A candidate must have passed Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
As of 01.03.2022, a candidate must be of 18 to 28 years of age. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per the Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates.
The fee has been decided category wise. The fee for the application can be paid online using net banking, debit/ credit card.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – ₹ 450/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – ₹ 100/-
The selection of the candidates will be decided based on their performance in the written exam.
- Online application starting date: 5 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 March 2022
- Exam Date: April 2022 (tentative).
How to Apply Online for UP Gramin Bank Apprentice Vacancy
The bank’s recruitment authority has clearly mentioned how one can submit his/her application online. We are providing brief steps as well here.
- First, open the online application link provided at barodaupbank.in
- On the next page, click here for new registration.
- Enter all the necessary details and complete registration.
- Once registration is completed, fill in all the required information, and pay the fee.
- Your application will be submitted successfully.
|Apprentice Engagement notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|