Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 www.slprbassam.in Online Assam Police UB/AB Constable Application form: State Level Police Recruitment Board has released notification for the recruitment to Constables in Armed Branches (AB) and Unarmed Branches (UAB) of the state. According to the notification, recruitment rallies will be conducted in the districts of Assam for filling up 705 vacant posts of Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and 1429 posts of constables of Armed Branch.
Online applications will be accepted for these posts from eligible candidates with effect from 10 December 2021 to 09 January 2022. Among 705 vacancies of Constables in Unarmed Branch 30% vacancies shall be reserved for Women Candidates while among 10% of 1429 vacancies of Constables in Armed Branch shall be reserved for Women Candidates.
- Total Vacancies – 2134
- Unarmed Branch – 705 Vacancies
- Armed Branch – 1429 Vacancies
Before applying for the above-said jobs Candidates are referred to check the detailed notification for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 available in the links sections of this webpage for essential qualification details. Here, we have provided brief details of educational qualification, age limit details, various phases of the selection process.
Assam Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Check Notification Details
|Recruitment Board Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Posts||Constables in Armed and Unarmed Branches|
|Advt. No.||SLPRB/REC/CONST (AB & UB)/20121/462/181|
|Last Date||9 January 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Essential Qualification Details
- Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable in Armed Branch.
- Applicant’s minimum age must not be less than 18 years and the maximum age limit for Assam Police Recruitment 2021 is 25 years. Applicants must be born on or before 01-07-2003 and on or after 01-07-1996). Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the following tests to finalize the selection process:
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Test & Documents Scrutiny
- Selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of ₹14000-60500/- with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
There is no APPLICATION FEE for Assam Police Constable Jobs 2021-22.
- Online application registration starts from – 10 December 2021
- Last date of online application submission – 06 January 2022
How to apply online for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
- First of all, Visit the official website of SLPRB.
- Under the recruitment section, find the link for SLPRB Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the link and download the detailed notification.
- Check the Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Upload the scanned documents submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|Official Website of SLPRB||Visit Here|
|Assam Police Constable Jobs 2021 Notification||Download Here|
|Link to Apply Online for Assam Police Recruitment 2021||Apply Online Here (link will be activated on 10/12/2021)|