DHS Assam Group D Admit Card 2023 (Released). Check Assam DME (Ayush) Grade III, Grade IV Written Exam Date & paper Pattern
The Directorate of Health Service Assam had published a notification regarding the Recruitment for Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical) and Grade IV (Group D) posts. The last date to apply for the recruitment was 28 February 2022. Those who have applied for the DHS Assam vacancies before the last date will appear in the examination which is scheduled to be conducted in the upcoming days. The officials have announced the date for the written exam.
The department has announced the exam date for Grade IV posts. The exam will be conducted on 22 January 2023. Admit Card for the same is released on 16 January 2023.
DHS Assam Grade III Call Letter Releasing Details
|Department||Directorate of Health Service Assam|
|Vacancy||Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical), Grade IV|
|DHS Exam Date||22 Jan for Grade IV|
|DHS Assam Admit Card release||16 Jan 2023|
To select eligible candidates for Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical) and Grade IV posts, the Directorate of Health Service Assam will conduct a written test soon. Qualifying candidates in the written test will have to appear in the next selection procedure including a skill test or aptitude test.
The written test pattern is as follows:
- The written test will conduct online mode.
- It will be an objective type.
- Question will be multiple-choice questions consisting of four options.
- Aspirants have to select one option as the correct answer.
Exam duration and negative marking scheme will be provided soon in detail.
Details mentioned on DHS Assam Admit Card 2022
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Contender’s Date of birth
- Exam centre City
- Exam centre address
- Timings of the exam
- Reporting time
- Important instructions
How to download DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 For Grade-III & IV Exam?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Health Service Assam which is assam.gov.in.
- Click on the link related to Download DHS Hall Ticket @dhs.assam.gov.in.
- You will be asked to enter your registration number, date of birth, and captcha on the next page.
- After that, hit on “download” button.
- DHS Assam Grade III Admit Card will appear on your computer screen shortly.
- Save it on your computer and take a printout copy of it as it will be required in the examination.