APSSB CGL Online application 2021. Apply Online for APSSB UDC Recruitment 2021 for 53 UDC Vacancies at apssb.nic.in.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board also known as APSSB has initiated the online application process for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021. An Advertisement number 11/2021 for 53 posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) is released on 01 June 2021. The last date to submit an online application for the APSSB CGL exam is 25 June 2021.
- Name of the Recruitment: CGL Exam
- Name of Posts: Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)
- Number of Vacancies: 53
APSSB CGL Online Application Details
A candidate must have passed Graduation from a recognized university and must hold a 6 Months Computer Diploma approved by AICTE.
A candidate should be between 18 to 32 Years of age. The age will be calculated as of 01 June 2021. Relaxation in age would be provided according to the norms of the Arunachal Pradesh Government.
Level 5 – 29,200 – 92,300 Rs.
The selection of the candidates will be decided through a two-phased exam. In the first phase, a written exam will be conducted by the board. In the second phase, the Computer Skill test will take place.
- Opening Date of Application: 02 June 2021
- Closing Date of Application: 25 June 2021
- Date of Written Exam: 01 August 2021
How to Apply Online for APSSB CGL 2021
To apply online, the candidates need to follow the process written below.
- First of all, open the official website link available here.
- Then, click on Apply Online Button available in the right corner. (Direct Link Available below)
- Then, register yourself and enter all the required details and submit the details.
- Upload all the required documents, pay the fee, and submit the final application.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of the final submitted application and note down the Application ID/ registration number and password for further use.