APSET Hall Ticket 2021 released – Download Directly Here: Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam is going to conduct State Eligibility Test (SET) on 31st October 2021. The examination will be held at eight regional examination centres in the state. For this purpose, the exam conducting authority has released the APSET Hall Ticket on the official website from 25th October 2021 onwards.
The board has issued the AP SET 2021 Hall Ticket only to the candidates whose application form is found eligible and the fee is confirmed within the stipulated date. The candidates will be intimated about the examination centre on the hall ticket print. Aspirants should be able to download it by using the application number and date of birth.
AP SET Hall Ticket 2021 – Exam Details
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|Official Notification||August 2021|
|APSET Exam Date||31st October 2021|
|APSET Hall Ticket Availability||Released Now|
A huge number of candidates appear in the APSET exam every year. Selected candidates are given a chance for teaching work in various colleges and educational institutions of the state.
APSET Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The paper will be conducted on OMR Sheet.
- APSET Exam will comprise of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Paper – 1 is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper – 2 will be for the subject of the applicant’s choice.
- Both of the papers will be objective type multiple choice.
- Paper 1 will have 50 questions while Paper 2 will have 100 MCQs.
- Paper 1 will be for 1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.).
- Paper 2 will be for 2 Hours (10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.).
- There is no negative marking for APSET 2021.
What information will be present on APSET Hall Ticket 2021
An admit card contains essential information about the candidate and an exam. After downloading the AP 2021 SET Hall Ticket, candidates must check the information available on it. The information printed on an admit card will be as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of Candidate
- Name of Examination
- Date and Time of Exam.
- Examination Centre Name
It is the aspirant’s responsibility to check that the information printed on the APSET Hall Ticket should be correct and resemble them. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must visit the office of authority for rectification.
Important Instructions for the APSET 2021 Exam
- At the time of the exam, Candidates must follow the Covid guidelines released by the state government.
- Candidates are prohibited to carry electronic gadgets, mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches etc at the examination centre.
- Candidates must wear a mask in the exam and carry a sanitiser battle with them.
- Along with the APSET Hall Ticket print, candidates are required to carry a photo identity proof with them at the examination centre.
How to download APSET Hall Ticket 2021 – Important Links
- Visit the official website using the below link.
- Click on Login and fill in the registered mobile number and password.
- Check and verify the information filled in there.
- Then, click on the link named “Download Hall Ticket”.
- Download the hall ticket in the available format.
- Take a printout of the same for future use.
- Save it for further reference.