Assam Stenographer Vacancies Notification – Apply Online APSC Steno Jobs Application Form 2021 – The Assam Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification regarding the 44 vacant posts of English & language stenographers. The APSC Stenographer Notification was uploaded to the official website(link given below) of the Public Service Commission of Assam on 15 December 2021.
Aspirants who have graduated or have equivalent qualifications are eligible to fill the application form for the Assam Stenographer. To know more details regarding the APSC Stenographer Recruitment such as application fee, selection process, pay scale, age limit, etc. read the complete article thoroughly.
Assam Stenographer Jobs Notification 2021 – Apply Online
|Job Provider||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Typing Speed Test|
|Online Application Started||December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16 January 2022|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
The candidate’s age for the APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years. Age relaxation is also provided to the reserved category aspirant as per the Assam government rules.
The applicant has passed the graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000 /- and the grade pay is Rs. 13,300.
- Candidates belonging to the General/EWS category have to pay Rs. 285.40 as the registration fee.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC will have to pay Rs. 185.40 for the registration.
- An application fee of Rs 35.40 will be charged for the applicant belonging to BPL/PWBD category.
The Public Service Commission of Assam will conduct a written test and typing test(stenography proficiency test) to select the deserving aspirant.
How to Apply for APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021-2022?
In order to apply for the Assam Stenographer posts candidates can use the links added below in the article. Here we have added some easy steps by following one can fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website apsc.nic.in
- Open the link for Assam Stenographer Recruitment.
- Register yourself on the official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- Upload mentioned documents.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Pay the registration fee using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Candidates can use this helpline if they are unable to submit the online application form or face any type of technical issue.
- Contact No. – 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Email Adress – email@example.com