APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 @psc.ap.gov.in: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to able to apply for the vacancies on the official website at psc.ap.gov.in. The online application submission process for APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy started on 30/12/2021 and lasts until 19 January 2022.
The applicants who desire to apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Executive Officer Recruitment, are advised to check the detailed notification for the respective posts. In the below section, we have provided short details on the recruitment such as eligibility details, educational qualifications, application fee details, and other important information.
APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy Notification 2022 Apply Online
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Executive Officer|
|Application Last Date||19 January 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University.
Applicants’ minimum age must be 18 years as of 1st July 2021 while the upper age limit for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment is 42 years. The age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
For APPSC Executive Officer posts, applicants are required to complete payment of the application fee as per their category. The fee payment can be done in online mode using Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- General Candidates (Men & Women): Total ₹330/- (₹250/- Application Processing Fee, ₹80/- Examination Fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Ration Card (White Card): Only ₹250/- (Application Fees), Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from the Payment of Examination Fee.
The candidates who got selected for the above-mentioned posts will get ₹16,440/- to ₹49,870/- Per Month.
The eligible candidates will be selected shall undergo various phases for final selection as mentioned below:
- Screening Test (OMR Based)
- Mains Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying nature)
- Documents Verification
|Starting Date of online application registration||30 December 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application form||19 January 2022|
|Last date to complete the payment of the application fee||18 January 2022|
Online Registration for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in
- Check the Announcements section on the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on Executive Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Click on the One Time Registration Link.
- Then, click on the Online Application Form link and fill OTPRID No. & Mobile No. to login.
- Fill in the required information in the correct manner.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
|APPSC Recruitment Notification for Executive Officer posts||Download Here|
|Registration for APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy 2022|