APPSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2022 Detailed Notification on psc.ap.gov.in. Check Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Online Application Link, Last Date to Apply.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released a detailed advertisement regarding Group 1 Recruitment in the state. The AP Group 1 Job Notification is released on 30 September.
Candidates having the required educational qualification can apply online from 13 October 2022. The last date to apply online is 02 November 2022. Applications are invited online for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services for a total of 02 CF and 90 Fresh vacancies.
The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall log in to the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number.
AP PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022 Details
- Educational Qualification: As of 30 September 2022, the applicant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India.
- Age Limit: As of 30-9-22, an applicant must be 18 to 42 years of. Relaxation in age would be provided as per the state’s norms.
- Registration Fee- 250/- Rs
- Examination Fee- 120/- Rs.
Candidates from SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories are exempted from Examination Fee.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Starting date to Apply Online – 13 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 02 November 2022
- Last Date to Pay Fee – 02 November 2022
- Examination Schedule – 18 December 2022
In case, the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
How to Apply Online for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment?
Candidates applying for Group 1 recruitment in Andhra Pradesh must follow the steps written below.
- First of all, open the website psc.ap.gov.in on a web browser on your computer.
- Then click One time profile registration.
- On the next page, Click New Registration against Direct Recruitment.
- Fill in all the required details and generate your Unique ID and Password.
- Now on the homepage, Click Online Application Submission
- Enter your OTPRID and Password to log in.
- Select the recruitment you are applying for and submit.
- Pay the examination fee (if applicable).
- Your application submission is completed.