APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Ticket 2021/Junior Lineman Exam Date & Admit Card: Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited, Andhra Pradesh is initiating a recruitment for Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman) posts. A written examination for these posts will be conducted by the authority on 10 October 2021. The Company will release the APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Ticket on 02 October on the official website.
APEPDCL Junior Lineman/Energy Assistant online applications can be filled up to 24 September 2021. A recruitment notification with Advt No: 65/2021 has been released by the company in August 2021. A total of 398 posts of Junior Lineman in various zones are to be filled under this recruitment.
APEPDCL Energy Assistant/Junior Lineman Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of Organization||Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman)|
|Application Date||August-September 2021|
|Written Examination Date||10 October 2021|
|APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Tickets Release Date||02 October 2021|
The company’s recruitment authority will conduct an OMR based written test. In this exam, all the eligible candidates whose application fee was confirmed will take part. The authority will release the APEPDCL Junior Lineman Hall Ticket to all the eligible candidates.
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Examination Scheme – Details on Paper Pattern
- A written exam will be conducted for these posts.
- Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- In the exam, questions will be asked on ITI Syllabus.
- The number of questions will be 80 carrying one mark each.
- Time duration of the exam will be 1 Hour 45 Minutes.
Candidates belonging to unreserved categories are required to secure 40% marks in the written test while the candidates from reserved categories are required to secure 30% marks in the examination.
Thereafter, In the second phase, the authority will organize Pole Climbing Test, Meter Reading and Cycling Test tests in November 2021. The candidates will be intimated on the official website about the venue of their test.
APEPDCL Energy Assistant Admit Card 2021 – Details and Instructions
As we already mentioned, the APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Tickets will be released from 02 October 2021 onwards. The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the official website using the application number and password/date of birth. So, aspirants are advised to keep their application form print ready for the registration details.
The candidates have to produce a photo identity card along with the APEPDCL Junior Lineman Hall Ticket print to the invigilators. In failing to do so, aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. A valid photo identity proof for identification purposes may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
How to download APEPDCL Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman) Hall Ticket 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website of EPDCL Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the Careers tab and find the link for Energy Assistant Hall Ticket.
- Go through the link and fill in the application number and password.
- Verify the filled information and submit it.
- Then, check your respective admit card.
- Download it and print the same for future use.
- Official Website – apeasternpower.com
- APEPDCL Energy Assistant Hall Ticket 2021 – Link to be updated here