APCOB Hall Ticket 2021/ APCOB Admit Card (Available Now): Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) is going to conduct an online exam for Staff Assistant and Manager posts on September 26, 2021. A computer-based test will be held online and the admit card for the same has been issued.
The bank examination authority as expected has released the APCOB Admit Card in the third week of September. Candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time can download the call letter from the official website at www.apcob.org accordingly.
APCOB Staff Assistant / Manager Exam Details: The authority has released the CBT Schedule for the above-mentioned posts in the State Cooperative Bank of Andhra Pradesh. We provided the details on APCOB Staff Assistant /Manager Exam Date as and when it is released officially.
APCOB Hall Ticket 2021 for Staff Assistant & Manager
|Name of Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|No. of Posts||61|
|Online Application Date||21/07/2021|
|Last date of application submission||05/08/2021|
|Written Exam Date||26 September 2021|
|APCOB Call Letter Availability||released now|
As per the information received a large number of candidates applied for the posts of Staff Assistant and Manager. Candidates whose application forms are found valid will be called for a written test. Keep an eye on the official website as the authority will release the list of ineligible candidates there.
AP Co-operative Bank Staff Assistant / Manager Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in the English language.
Key features of the APCOB Staff Assistant/Manager Exam:
- It will be a computer-based exam.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the test.
- The number of questions will be 100 carrying one mark each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for incorrect answers.
- Time duration of the CBT will be 1 hour.
|Total for Manager (Sc-1)||100|
|For Specialized Posts||30|
|Total of Manager (Sc-1) Specialization||130|
APCOB Admit Card Details – Instructions for Staff Assistant & Manager Exam
The authority has released the APCOB Hall Tickets in online mode only. Candidates can download the call letters by entering the registration number and password on the official website. So, candidates are advised to keep their application form with them to download the APCOB Manager Admit Card without any hassle.
The admit card comprise details like the candidate’s name, photograph, exam centre name, allotted roll number and instructions to be followed in the exam. Candidates have to check that the details available on the admit card are related to the candidate in any case.
What documents are required to carry with for identity purpose
It is mandatory for the examinees to carry photo identity proof for the purpose of identification. You can carry any one of the documents listed below as an Identity Card:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook with attested photo
How to download APCOB Hall Ticket for Manager/Staff Assistant exam
- Visit the official website of APCOB.
- Click on the tab named “Career”.
- Find the link for Manager / Staff Assistant Hall Ticket 2021.
- On the next opened screen fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled in details and submit.
- Then, you will get Call Letter on your device screen.
- Download the same and print it for future use.
Important Links Section:
- Official Website – Visit Here
- APCOB Staff Assistant / Manager Hall Ticket 2021 – Download Here (released)