AP TET 2022 Notification Released, Last Date to Apply online 16 July 2022: The Department of School Education, Government of AP has circulated a notification regarding Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET). This is a state-level exam, which is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates as Classes 1 to 8 teachers in the government schools.
Those who want to become a state government teacher at the Primary & Upper Primary levels must have the required eligibility as per the notification. Interested candidates can apply for the same on or before the last date.
After the completion of the online application process, the authority will conduct the AP TET 2022 exam. The exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) in which objective-type questions will be included. Candidates have to choose one option as their correct answer.
But first, aspirants have to visit the official website to submit the application form. You may find the official website link and direct link to the application form below on this page.
AP TET 2022 Notification 2022, Important Dates
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET)|
|Year of Exam||2022|
|Examination Authority||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Primary & Upper Primary Teacher|
|Application Schedule||16 June to 16 July 2022|
|Examination Schedule||06 August to 21 August|
- The candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Along with this, they should have completed a B.ed/ Deled degree from a recognized university. Remember, it is mandatory
There is no age limit for applying aspirants.
While submitting an application form, aspirants have to pay an amount online as an application fee which is ₹500/-. It can be deposited online mode via credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
- Starting Date to Apply – 16 June 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16 July 2022
- Fee Payment Schedule – 15 June to 15 July 2022
- Examination Schedule – 06 August to 21 August 2022
Steps to apply online AP TET 2022 Application Form
- Go to the official website of the Department of School Education, Government of AP which is aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- For existing users, click on the “apply” button.
- For new users, click on the “registration” tab present on the home page.
- Do register yourself by using your mobile number and email address.
- After that, hit on “apply” button.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Scan all relevant documents along with the application form.
- Now, click on the “Next” button. Here, you will be asked to deposit an application fee.
- Choose the mode to pay a fee as per your convenience.
- Then, hit on “submit” button.
- Your online application form has been submitted.
- At last, take a printout copy of it.
- Official Notification – Download Here
- Official Website – aptet.apcfss.in
- Online Registration – Apply Here