Download APSBTET Hall Ticket 2021/ AP SBTET Exam Time Table Released for I, V, VI Semester of C-16 and ER 91
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2021 for diploma exams is available to download in August 2021. The students can download APSBTET Exam Hall Tickets by visiting the official website sbtet.ap.gov.in. SBTET Time Table 2021 for August 2021 Exams will be released very soon.
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Traning is going to conduct the Regular and Supply exam for both Semester and Year based schemes in March and April months. Exam for C-16, ER- 91 Scheme will be conducted together. A final SBTET Time Table is released in August 2021.
SBTET Hall Tickets 2021 – AP SBTET Time Table 2021 (C16 ER 91)
AP SBTET Board generally conducts the Summer exams in August/ September every year. The examination for the diploma and pharmacy will take place together. Students can download a complete Time Table SBTET August Examination in the pdf file below.
The students are required to submit a valid application by February to stand eligible to appear in the examination. The board will serve a notice to the students who fail to apply for exams in due course. Such candidates won’t get Hall Tickets for these exams.
AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2021 Details
The students need to obtain the AP SBTET Hall Tickets online. The physical copies of the hall tickets will not be distributed. The students need to visit the board’s official website and take a print of the hall ticket.
If students fail to produce hall tickets in the exam hall, they won’t be allowed to sit in the exam. Hall Ticket will carry information like Candidate’s Exam Scheme Name, Rull Number, Exam Schedule, etc.
While you appearing for the test you have to follow the important guidelines mentioned below.
- AP SBTET Hall Ticket is the most important document to enter the exam hall. Without hall tickets, students will not get any entry into the exam center.
- Students have to reach before the examination time entry will be closed once the test has started.
- Any type of prohibited item such as Phone, Electronics Device, Books, are not allowed to carry.
- Students have to bring their Pens, Pencils, and other measurement tools on their own.
- Follow all the instructions mentioned in the answer booklet.
How to Download AP SBTET Hall Tickets 2021
- To get AP SBTET Hall Ticket open the website www.apsbtet.net.
- On the main page from you can get the Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Pin registered with SBTET.
- Click On “Get Hall Ticket”
- Download the AP SBTET Hall Ticket and take a print out.
AP SBTET Exam Fee 2021 (Revised)
|Name of the Exam||Fees Details|
|Diploma Fee for the whole, Diploma Fee for Part||Rs. 550/-|
|Pharmacy Exam Fee Whole||Rs. 800/-|
|Pharmacy Exam Fee for Part||Rs. 800/-|
|Penalty Fees Charges (Late Fee)||Rs. 600/-|
|Tatkal Scheme Fee for 3 Year Diploma Regular||Rs. 3000/-|
|2 Year D. Pharmacy Tatkal Scheme Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Condonation Fee||Rs. 800|
|Fee for Pass Certificate||Rs. 600/-|
|Assessment Fee for Industrial Training||Rs. 600/-|
Frequently Asked Questions Related to AP SBTET Exams
Hall Tickets can be downloaded from apsbtet.net.
Theory exams will be held from the first week of September for C16 and Pharmacy.
You can check AP SBTET Exam Fee Structure by Clicking Here