AP POLYCET Notification 2022 Apply Online for AP POLYCET @polycetap.nic.in: Department of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the entrance exam in diploma level engineering and non-engineering courses. The exam is named POLYCET-2022.
Candidates who are seeking admission in Diploma Level courses for the session 2022-23 can fill out an online application form now. The final date of submission of the application form is 18 May 2022. Admission into new Diploma Courses sanctioned if any during the academic year 2022-2023 will be done on the basis of POLYCET-2022 rank. The filled-in application for POLYCET-2022 itself is an application for admission.
POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati for admission into Diploma level programs conducted in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. Various diploma courses in Engineering are offered through POLYCET in the Polytechnics.
AP POLYCET 2022 Notification Online Application Schedule
|Exam Name||POLYCET-2022 (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test)|
|Nature of Exam||Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Department of Technical Education|
|State Concerned||Andhra Pradesh|
|AP POLYCET Application Form Submission starts from||11 April 2022|
|Final date to submit an online application||18 May 2022|
Eligibility for AP POLYCET-2022
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidates should have passed the SSC examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P / TS, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open The school (NIOS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examinations conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2022.
AP POLYCET-2022 application fee is ₹350/- for every candidate. Payment of the application fee can be done through online mode.
- Date of commencement of online application form – 11 April 2022
- Last date to fill up an online application form – 18 May 2022
- AP POLYCET-2022 Entrance Test Date – 29 May 2022
- Tentative date of declaration of results – 10 June 2022
- Help Desk No. – 7901620551, 7901620567
- Email – email@example.com
Steps to complete registration for AP POLYCET 2022
- Open the official website of AP POLYCET.
- Download and check the notification for POLYCET-2022.
- Then, click on the Sign-In option.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in desired size and format.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.
|AP POLYCET Notification 2022||Download Here|
|AP POLYCET 2022 Application Form||Visit Here|