AP Mahesh Bank Admit Card 2021/Manager Hall Ticket & Exam Date: Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank is initiating a recruitment for Managers posts in various fields. A total of 109 posts in 45 branches of the bank are to be filled in this recruitment drive. The selection of the candidates on the respective posts will be finalized on basis of written examination and interview.
- General Manager – 03
- Dy General Manager – 07
- Asstt General Manager – 17
- Senior Manager/HOD – 34
- Manager/Branch Manager – 41
- Chartered accountant – 05
- Company Secretary – 01
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
The authority will release the AP Mahesh Bank Manager Hall Ticket on the official website about one week before the examination date. Candidates will be able to download it by filling up the application registration number as mentioned on the application form and date of birth correctly.
AP Mahesh Bank Manager Hall Ticket 2021
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Co-operative Bank|
|Post Name||Manager & other posts|
|Application Date||September 2021|
|Date of examination||to be announced|
|Hall Tickets Availability||one week before the exam date|
A large number of candidates have applied for the AP Mahesh Bank recruitment on Senior Manager/Branch Manager and other posts. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility will appear in the written examination on the announced date. The bank examination authority will release AP Mahesh Bank Manager Call Letters to these candidates.
AP Mahesh Bank Manager Question Paper Pattern – Scheme of Examination
The bank examination authority will conduct a written examination in online/offline mode for General Manager/Senior Manager/Branch Manager and other posts. The exam will be conducted as per the following exam scheme:
- Question Paper will be in Hindi/English languages.
- Questions will be asked on various subjects/topics like general awareness, general knowledge, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, banking system etc.
- There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the paper.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
AP Mahesh Bank Hall Ticket Details – Instructions and availability of Call Letter
The AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Managers Hall Ticket will be released in online mode only. Authorities are not sending admit cards to the candidate on a postal address or any other medium.
Candidates are required to download the AP Mahesh Bank Manager Admit Card from the official website by using the registration number and date of birth.
In addition, the candidates have to produce a photo identity proof along with the AP Mahesh Manager Hall Ticket print at the entry gate of the examination centre. Candidates without admit card print and identity proof shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
How to download AP Mahesh Bank Manager Hall Ticket 2021 – Download Links
- Visit the official website of AP Mahesh Bank.
- Click on the recruitments section.
- Then, find the link for Managers Hall Ticket 2021.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check and verify the entered details.
- Thereafter, check your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for future use.