APSCHE AP Lawcet KEY 2022 Download. Check Andhra Pradesh Law Admission Test (LAWCET 2022/ PGLCET 2022) Answer Sheet/ Response Sheet.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati conducted the Entrance Test for admission to UG/PG Law Courses in the State’s government and private institutes. The examination is conducted by SPMVV on behalf of APSCHE on 13 July.
Since the examination is concluded, the students who appeared in the exam are in wait for the LAWCET Answer Key. The official AP LAWCET Key is likely to be released within a week of the exam.
The students will be able to check their response sheet/ Answer Sheet using their login details provided by the APSCHE. The links to check the LAWCET Response sheets are added below.
APSCHE AP LAWCET 2022 Key Details
|Name of the Exam||LAWCET 2022 & PGLCET 2022|
|Exam Type||Entrance Test for LAW Courses|
|Exam Authority||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati (On Behalf of APSCHE)|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|LAWCET Key Status||to be released on 17 July|
|State Concerned||Andhra Pradesh|
By going through the response sheet and answer key, candidates can evaluate their performance in the examination. It is a good way to self-assessment the examination.
The Lawcet Entrance Exam is conducted as a Computer-Based Test instead of an OMR-based test. The Results of the exam will be evaluated once the answer key is verified by the candidates and the revision and final answer key are ready.
AP LAWCET Exam Highlights
- The duration of the CBT Exam was 1.5 Hours.
- Question Paper carried 120 MCQ Objective Type Questions.
- The medium of the question paper was English and Telugu.
- Candidates have to score 42 marks in the entrance exam for admission eligibility.
AP LAWCET Answer Key Download Link
The candidates can download the AP LAWCET Preliminary Key by visiting the links added below. The Candidates will be notified on the same day of the Objections against the key. A guide on how to download AP LAWCET Key can be read below.
- First of all, visit the official website of LAWCET. The link for the same is added below.
- On the Homepage, you would be seeing LAWCET Preliminary Key & Representation.
- Click the same link and a new window will open.
- There, you can match the Key and verify the answers.