AP High Court Answer Key 2021 (Released) Solved Question Paper for AP High Court Assistant, Examiner, Typist Examination on 27th, 28th November Papers – Andhra Pradesh High Court examination authority has completed written examination for Assistant, Examiner, Typist and Copyist positions on 27 & 28 November 2021. The Posts Wise Solution and Objection form has been added at the end of this page.
The authority has released the AP High Court Answer Key for Assistant, Examiner and other posts. You can easily download the same from the official website of the Andhra Pradesh High Court. A direct link to download the same is given below and has already been activated.
Exam Details – A computer-based exam for Typist/ Copyist posts was held on 27 November in a single shift while examination for Assistant/ Examiner posts was conducted in multiple shifts on 28 November 2021 in multiple shifts.
The AP High Court recruitment authority has released a notification with Advt No: 02/2021 in September 2021. Last date for application registration was 30 September 2021. Applications were invited for a total of 174 vacancies of Typist, Copyist and Assistant/Examiner.
AP High Court Various Post Details
- Assistant – 71
- Typist – 35
- Copyist – 39
- Examiner – 29
AP High Court Assistant Answer Key 2021 Typist/Examiner Solution
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Name of Post||
|Computer based exam date||27 & 28 November 2021|
|AP High Court Key Status||Available Now|
A large number of candidates appeared in the examination for the respective posts on the declared exam dates. These candidates are looking for the AP High Court Assistant Answer Key 2021. The key has been released on the official website soon.
AP High Court Assistant / Examiner Answer Key Availabilty – Provisional Key and Objection Submission
A provisional key for the Assistant/Examiner, Typist, Copyist posts have been uploaded to the web portal. This key may contain one or more incorrect answers. Therefore, aspirants are asked to check the first phase AP High Court Assistant Answer Key properly.
The answer key for Typist/Copyist and Assistant/Examiner posts has been released in a single PDF file. As we know, the exam was taken in various paper sets i.e. Paper Set A, B, C, D.
Candidates will be able to submit an objection to challenge the wrong answers in the answer key. Objections can be submitted in online mode in a prescribed format. The objection form can be checked on the official website.
How to download AP High Court Assistant Answer Key 2021
- Visit the official website of AP High Court.
- On the homepage, click on the recruitments tab.
- Find the link for Assistant/Examiner Answer Key and click on it.
- Download the list and extract it for your paper set answers.
- Finally, check your respective answer key properly.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- AP High Court Master Question paper for Typist/Copyist
- AP High Court Master Question paper for Assistant/Examiner (Shift-1)
- AP High Court Master Question paper for Assistant/Examiner (Shift-2)
- AP High Court Master Question paper for Assistant/Examiner (Shift-3)
- AP High Court Response sheet for Assistant, Examiner, Typist and Copyist
- Check AP High Court Answer Key Notice PDF
- Download AP High Court Answer Key Objection Form