Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022. Almora Bank Clerk and Special Officer Admit Card. Check Almora Bank Clerk Written Exam Date
The bank officials at Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Limited had to hold an online written test for Clerk and Special Officer positions on 10 September. The exam scheduled for the particular date has been cancelled due to unavoidable reasons. The officials will announce the new exam date soon. Almora Cooperative Bank Admit Card will also be available on the bank’s website.
At least two weeks prior to the online test date, a link to download call letters will be activated. By simply entering their registration number and date of birth, candidates will be able to download the Almora Bank Clerk Call Letter. So, keep your application form handy for the registration number and other pertinent information.
In May 2022, the Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd issued a recruitment notice for Clerks and Special Officers. Aspirants were eligible to apply online between May 21 and June 21, 2022. A total of 100 positions are available, comprising 15 IT officers, 2 law officers, 75 clerk cashiers, and 8 clerk-typists.
Almora Bank Clerk & Special Officer Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Almora Urban Co-Operative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Various Posts (SO, Clerk, Cashier, Typist)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Thousands of candidates have applied for the Almora Bank Clerk / SO and other jobs. These candidates are waiting for the online examination date. The bank authorities will release the examination notice having the exam date and instructions on the website soon.
Almora Bank Clerk / Special Officer Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The online exam will comprise objective type questions.
- The exam will be in English Language only.
- Questions will be asked on Reasoning, English, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each section will have 40 multiple-choice questions.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions/Marks||Time Allotted|
Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Admit Card – General Details
The Almora Urban Bank Admit Card will be accessible just through the official website. The admission card will include essential information such as the candidate’s name, category, photograph, and date of birth. In addition to departmental information, the call letter will include the exam roll number, test centre name, and exam times.
Candidates must produce a photo ID and a printed copy of the Almora Bank Clerk Call Letter in order to enter the examination centre. The Aadhaar Card, the Driver’s License, the Voter ID Card, the Bank Passbook, and the School/College ID Card are instances of valid photo identification verification.
Steps to download Almora Bank Clerk, Special Officer Admit Card 2022
- Go to the bank’s official website.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Recruitment tab.
- The Clerk, Special Officer Admit Card 2022 may be seen here.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth.
- After you’ve double-checked the information you’ve supplied, click the submit button.
- Finally, get your specific entrance card and read it over.
- Make a printout of the admission card for future reference.
- Official Website – alomoraurbanbank.com
- Almora Bank Admit Card 2022 for Clerk, Special Officer and other posts – Download Here