Allahabad University Admit Card for Group C (Non-Teaching Staff) Exam 2021: Allahabad University is initiating a recruitment for various Non-Teaching posts under the Group C category. There are various posts such as Laboratory Attendants, Junior Office Assistant, Library Attendants, Multi Tasking Staff in this recruitment drive.
The selection of the candidates will be finalized on basis of a written examination and documents scrutiny. The university’s recruitment authority will release the schedule for the first phase written examination on its website soon. In compliance with the examination, the authority will release Allahabad University Group C Admit Card at least two weeks before the exam date.
Allahabad University Group C Admit Card 2021 AU Non-Teaching Staff Exam Date
|Organization Name||Allahabad Unversity, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Group C (Non-Teaching) Posts|
|Application Date||September 2021|
|Group C Examination Date||to be announced|
|Allahabad University Admit Card release||at least two weeks before the exam date|
As we already know, a total of 361 Group C Non-Teaching posts are to be filled up under Allahabad University’s recruitment Advt No: AUNT/4/2021. The online applications for this recruitment were invited from 24/09/2021 to 23/10/2021.
AU Group C Non-Teaching Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The written exam will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question will be of two marks.
- The language of the paper will be English & Hindi.
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong attempted question.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge pertaining to the job, Analytical Ability Understanding of University System, Statutes and Ordinances, Office Procedures, Filing, Noting, Drafting, Basic GoI Regulations etc., Computer Literacy||40||80|
|Language proficiency in English||15||30|
|Language proficiency in Hindi||15||30|
|Relevant Subject and/or Services||30||60|
Allahabad University Group C Admit Card Details – Non-Teaching Exam
The written exam for Allahabad University Non-Teaching Jobs will be conducted tentatively in the month of December. Eligible candidates will be able to download Allahabad University Group C Admit Card from the official website.
The necessary details like the name of the candidate, category, date of birth, photograph etc. will be mentioned on the AU Group C Admit Card. Along with this, information like name of examination, roll number, name of examination centre and time and date of examination can also be checked on the admit card.
How to download Allahabad University Group C Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University.
- On the homepage, click on the Careers tab.
- Click on the link named Group C Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021.
- Find the link named Group C Admit Card.
- Fill in the application number and password.
- Verify the input details and click on submit.
- Finally, download and print your admit card.
Official Website – www.allduniv.ac.in