(AHC Clerk Recruitment )UP District Court Recruitment or UP District Subordinate Court Recruitment under Allahabad High Court Announced in Group C and Group D. Recruitment for Junior Assistant Clerical Cadre, steno, Peon/ Orderly Online Application Form Available.
NTA has announced Allahabad High Court Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Process Server, Peon/ Orderly Etc under Group C and Group D Posts. The candidates will be posted in Uttar Pradesh State District Courts under Allahabad High Court. Online applications for Allahabad HC Recruitment have started from 30 November 2022. The last date to apply online is 13 November 2022.
- Stenographer – 1186
- Junior Assistant/ paid Apprentice (Clerk Group C Clerical Cadre) – 1021
- Driver – 26
- Process Server/ Orderly/ Peon/ Chowkidar etc Group D cadre – 1699
Post-wise vacancy distribution has been provided below.
The candidates looking to apply online for the concerned recruitment are advised to download and read the official notification thoroughly.
AHC Recruitment 2022 for District Courts Details
|Recruitment Authority||Allahabad High Court|
|Recruitment Title||AHC Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancies||3932 Posts|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Clerk, Driver, Pump Operator, Peon, Safaiwala|
|AHC Online Form Start Date 2022||30th October 2022|
|Allahabad High Court Online Form 2022 Last Date||13th November 2022|
|Eligibility||Graduate Pass, 12th Pass or 10th Pass, 8th Pass, 6th Pass|
- Stenographer – Graduation and diploma certificate in Stenography
- Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentice – Intermediate Pass with CCC Certificate issued by NIELIT (DOEACC Society) and speed of 25/30 words per minute for Hindi & English Typewriting on Computer
- Process Server/ Peon Etc – Class 6 to Junior High School. Kindly refer to the advertisement added below.
- Driver – High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years
A candidate must be between 18 to 40 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given as per the state government rules.
- General, OBC, EWS – 1000 Rs
- SC/ST – 800 Rs
- General, OBC, EWS – 850 Rs
- SC/ST – 650 Rs
Driver, Peon etc
- General, OBC, EWS – 800 Rs
- SC/ST – 600 Rs
- Written test
- Skill Test/ Interview
- Starting Date to Apply Online- 30 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online- 13 November 2022
How to Apply Online for AHC Recruitment 2022?
To apply online for Up District Court Vacancies under AHC recruitment, we have provided direct links and a step-wise guide for our users.
- First of all, visit the concerned website of AHC Recruitment by NTA.
- Then, under apply online, click the name of the posts you are applying for.
- Then, click new registration.
- Accept the terms and start registration.
- Enter all the required details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee and complete your application form.
- Detailed Advertisement for Driver Grade IV
- Detailed Advertisement for Group D Posts
- Detailed Advertisement for Group C Posts
- Detailed Advertisement for Stenographer Grade-III
Apply Online Links