Akola DCCB Hall Ticket 2021/ Akola Cooperative Bank Jr Clerk Admit Card: Akola District Central Co-operative Bank Limited, Akola invited online applications for the post of Jr. Clerk (Support Staff) in the bank. The recruitment was called in August 2021. The bank authorities will conduct an online exam for these posts soon. In compliance with the exam, the authority will release Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card on the official website accordingly.
The Akola District Central Cooperative bank is related to agriculture and rural areas. The bank authorities have released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk (Support Staff) posts. Online applications submission started on 20/08/2021 and ended on 04/09/2021 through the official website.
Akola DCCB Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2021
|Bank Name||Akola District Central Co-operative Bank Limited, Akola|
|Name of Post||Junior Clerk (Support Staff)|
|Application Date||August 2021|
|Written Examination Date||to be announced|
|Akola DCC Jr Clerk Hall Ticket Availability||One week prior to the exam date|
The authority has received a large number of applications from candidates. Such candidates whose eligibility on the basis of the application form are found to be good will be called for written/online examination. The bank will release Akola Bank Letter to the eligible candidates one week before the exam date.
Akola Bank Clerk Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
The board will conduct an online exam (computer-based test) to complete the selection process. The main key points of the Akola DCCB Jr Clerk Admit Card online exam are as follows:
- An online exam having multiple choice objective type questions will be conducted.
- In the exam, there will be 150 questions based on various topics.
- Each question shall carry one mark.
- A negative marking for a wrong answer will be 0.25 marks.
- Candidates will be given a time of 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
|Sr. No.||Subject/Topic||No. of Questions||Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|2||English Language||10||10||10 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||35||35||35 minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||35||35||35 minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||35 minutes|
Akola DCC Bank Admit Card Details – Jr Clerk Call Letter, Instructions
Candidates will have to visit the ADCC Bank’s website for downloading Akola DCC Bank Clerk Call Letter for the online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent on registered email/SMS. The examination venues will be mentioned in the online exam hall ticket.
Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Akola DCC Junior Clerk Admit Card. The candidate needs to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the call letter.
A valid photo identity proof may be among aadhar card, pan card, driving license, passport, bank passbook, voter’s card etc. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are not valid id proofs for identity verification.
How to download Akola DCC Bank Jr Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Download Links
- First of all, visit the official website of Akola DCC Bank, Akola.
- Click on the “Careers” Section and then Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Check for the Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 link.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the entered details and click on submit.
- Then, check your respective call letter.
- Download it and print the same for future use.
Official Website – Visit Here
Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Download Here (to be updated)